I want to share with you that during these uncertain times, you can continue to count on the Casey Watters office to provide professional real estate services to help meet the real estate needs of our community. The safety of the community, my clients and my team are of the utmost importance and I want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure that while my team and I continue to provide top notch real estate services, we are also committed to providing a healthful environment with a safety first policy.
The Casey Watters office has implemented the following best practice policies as outlined by the CDC and World Health Organization to help prevent the possibility of community spread of the Covid-19 virus.
- Continuing to provide you with top notch service, starts with our own health. The entire Casey Watters team will take their temperature each morning and will stay home if they have any fever.
- We are committed to maintaining 6 feet of social distance, will not be shaking hands during this time and will be diligent in wiping down any touched surfaces.
- Upon listing properties for sale, we will have a variety of options available for prospective buyers to view homes. Including high quality listing photos, video walk through, facetime, skype and more! We’re
committed to helping you with your home search or home sale in the safest ways possible.
- We will work with our clients to do as much communication as we can electronically and via phone,
thereby limiting the amount of potential exposure to us and our clients.
- Closings are being offered as a drive up closing service thereby limiting the exposure that all parties have with each other. Clients are being asked to bring the signing pen home with them and we will continue to wipe down/disinfect all surfaces.We will provide the following safety measure to all of our clients upon showing their homes:
- We will ask the number of clients viewing the home to be limited to essential parties
- We will ask clients to not touch any surfaces
- We will provide gloves for clients to wear during showings
- We will carry disinfectant wipes with us at all times and will wipe down any surfaces that we touch.
- If we arrive at a showing and a client/customer appears ill, we will ask them to not participate in the showing.
I want to thank you for trusting me with your real estate needs. We’ve been through many challenges throughout the years and I’m confident we’ll get through this one together!